Dance Club at The Great Big Dance Off

I’m sure the girls will already have told you that we have again been successful in this national competition and are through to the regional heats for the South East at The Leas Cliff Hall, Folkestone. Well done to them for working so hard. I am still awaiting information from the competition organisers (and will send a letter as soon as I have received that), but I wanted to let you know some  information now.

The competition is on 13th March. The have said the start time is likely to be 4pm and should finish around 7pm. We will have a rehearsal in the day but I don’t have the time just yet. In previous years we have gone straight from school and taken a packed tea with us.

I have asked if each dancer could please provide a long sleeved black t-shirt/leotard, which you don’t mind me tacking a ribbon onto each arm, and a pair of black leggings. We will dance in bare feet. Tickets can be bought directly from the box office, again I haven’t been given that information yet but I’m sure they will be on sale very soon if not already.

Thanks again to the girls for all of their work. I will need everyone at every single dance club when we get back to school as we’ve only got 3 weeks to complete and polish the dance.

Have a lovely half term.

Mrs Gurney

Our latest blogs