Home Learning for Teachers

Here are a few more things that the teachers have been getting up to in lock down when they are not working from home or going into school.

Mrs Button has been making all things rainbow as well as card making. Mrs Glover has been really busy by the looks of it, can you guess what her next painting is going to be? Miss Fakley has been out riding her bike on a very impressive 8 mile ride! Mrs Hines has been building again, can you spot what it is and what it is made up of? She also has been out for some bracing sea air! Mrs O’Callaghan’s cat has been helping her to create the fantastic rainbows that are up on the front doors of the school. (Perhaps go and take a look on your daily walk.) She has also been out and about walking in the countryside. Lastly I (Mrs Edgar) have been gardening again, and as you can see from this weeks pics the vegetables are growing well! My cat Fluff likes to watch me in the garden but then she has to have a lie down as she is so lazy. Can you spot a huge tree with pink blossom on it? Well that is all over the garden now and it looks like snow! I have also been crocheting baby blankets and clothes and going on walks with my children.

We all hope you are happy, safe and well and hope to see you all soon.

Our latest blogs