Teacher’s Home learning

Well here we are again taking a peep at what some of the teachers get up to in lock down whilst they are not working from home or being with the key worker children in school!

As you can see from the pictures this week Mrs Button has been very busy crafting rainbow items and cards. Mrs Crockford has been celebrating her daughter’s birthday with a Hawaiian theme, just look at the fabulous rainbow cake! She has also been painting her garden fences and taking good care of her fish. Mrs Jacobs sends pictures of her yummy baking, she says she has never baked so much! A 1000 piece jigsaw of an old-fashioned sweet shop, turning caterpillars into butterflies, and the castle she made with her son from junk modelling. Mrs Humphrey has been on some long walks in the countryside, can you find her frogs and giraffes that she saw? She also received some paper hugs from her grandchildren! Mrs O’Callaghan has sent a hand-print heart from the children in school to Pelham House and they have put it in their window. Her cat Fluff is thinking it’s too hot to do anything so has gone to sleep under the plants! Mrs Edgar (me) has been busy with the vegetable patch, can you see the radishes? My cat Fluff has been a bit of a pest as she likes to sit on my lap especially when I am trying to work!! I thought it would be good to learn something new and as I like experimenting (as year 2 will know!) I have bought some soap making equipment, I will let you know how I get on with that. Lastly not forgetting Tiki and what she has been up to out and about. Look at how high she can jump!

Keep you pictures and stories coming in to school, it is so fabulous to see what you have all been up to.

We all hope to see you soon, keep well keep safe.

Our latest blogs

Harvest 2020

This year we were unable to celebrate harvest festival in church as we usually would. …

Read more