As you may be aware we had our SIAMs inspection (The Statutory Inspection of Anglican and Methodist Schools) on Monday 8 November. This inspection looks at the following seven areas:
1. Vision and Leadership
2. Wisdom, Knowledge, and Skills
3. Character Development: Hope, Aspiration, and Courageous Advocacy
4. Community and Living Well Together
5. Dignity and Respect
6. Impact of Collective Worship
7. Effectiveness of Religious Education.
The report has now been released and we are pleased to share it with you. As always your children did us proud, we have an amazing community of pupils, dedicated staff and supportive parents. This was recognised by the inspector. He was particularly impressed with the depth of the children’s knowledge and understanding. We achieved the highest grade you can get in all areas and are very proud of our whole school community. Well done everyone!